1. Don’t pop your pimples – popping pimples can worsen the blemish, picking at your blemishes can spread infection, and ultimately worsen your acne. Clearly a hand off policy is the best choice when it comes to your skin.
2. Drink enough water – Doctors recommend that your drink between 9 to 12 glasses of water per day. The water will clear your skin and make it glow because it makes it easier for your body to flush out toxins quickly.
3. Use Antibacterial cleanser, but don’t try to wash your face more than twice a day. Use gel based products. These kind of products, as opposed to cream based won’t make your skin feel as clammy and oily.
4. Use a toner good for oily skin. Toner helps oily and acneic conditions and removes excess oil on the skin.
5. Remove as much unhealthy stress from your life as possible.
6. Give your body the sleep it needs.